Golden Palace is famous for their outrageous marketing campaigns and stunts. Though a bit less outrageous, giving new players $25 just to try out their casino is still a great way to bring attention to their business. If you have never heard of GoldenPalace.com, you are in for a treat! Take advantage of our exclusive Golden Palace no deposit bonus.
Golden Palace is powered by IGS Online software, so players know instantly that the games will be realistic, innovative and fresh from a new software provider on the cutting edge of today’s online gaming experience. Also, keep in mind that With this well known casino brand, jackpots can grow large fast!
How to get the $25 free no deposit bonus at Golden Palace
- Click this link to the exclusive promotion landing page: Golden Palace $25 Free
- Follow the instructions for creating your account.
- Contact customer service via the live chat button and mention bonus code NDB25GOLD to claim your bonus.
As noted in the introduction, GoldenPalace.com is famous for very off the wall marketing campaigns and stunts. A few notable stunts and creative marketing tactics are listed below:
- 2004, they sponsored former NBA star, Dennis Rodman in the Running of the Bulls. The proceeds were a fundraiser for multiple sclerosis charities.
- June 2005 they paid a woman named Karolyne Smith, $10,000 to permanently tattoo GoldenPalace.com on her forehead.
- In 2006, they paid $75,000 in an auction for William Shatner’s kidney stone.
The no deposit bonus advertised here is your chance at checking out this famous brand, without having to make a deposit. Good luck!