We are hosting a $100 freeroll on Carbon Poker for our Facebook fans. Everyone is welcome to join of course, and all of the information you need is posted below. A big thanks to Carbon Poker for allowing us to run a $100 freeroll on their poker platform. It is one of the few remaining USA friendly poker rooms with excellent software, promotions and a good player population.
NDB Facebook Community Freeroll – Details & Password
1. Sign up an account at Carbon Poker. No deposit required. Carbon Poker Sign Up Page
2. Find our tournament! Login to the software. Click the “Poker” tab near the top. Then select “Tournaments” and then “Regular”. You should see our tournament in the list. Double click it and register.
Tournament Name: NDB Facebook Community Freeroll
Date & Time: November 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST (13:00 server time at Carbon Poker!)
Game Type: No Limit Texas Holdem
Buy in: FREE!
Rebuys: $1 unlimited rebuys until the first break
3. Password: TURKEY
4. Enjoy freerolls? Join our community newsletter. It is FREE. You will receive all of our tournament passwords (poker, blackjack, casino), right to your inbox along with other gaming related coupons. No deposit required!
New to Carbon Poker? Here are the High Points.
– Very good deposit bonuses. The first deposit bonus is a 200% match up to $5000. For existing players, they have regular reload offers, including one that is good through Oct. 31st (Code: BIG300PK gives you 50% matching reload up to $300)
– One stop shop. Access to casino, sports and racebook, and all of the products are high quality, easy to navigate and offer good mobile access for those of you who do your wagering from your phone or tablet.
– Impressive list of tournaments! As of this posting, the Carbon Online Poker Series is registering. There could be some massive overlays in this series. Less than a week to go and the $100k guarantee only has one player registered, for example. Direct buy ins for some of these big guarantees range from $1 to $11. Carbon Poker boasts over $10,000,000 in guaranteed tournament prize pools every month.
My Personal Experience
I used to play 7 card stud here, which is my favorite game. They still have active 7 card stud hi/lo. I am currently doing all of my NFL betting in the Carbon Sports section of their site. I have used two other sportsbooks recently (Bovada and Carib Sports). Bovada looks great, but they did not post their lines until several days after they were posted in Vegas. Carib Sports posted their lines in a timely manner, but the site design is less than stellar.
Carbon Sports combines both a visually appealing site and wide access to other gaming products, with a sportsbook that is just as good as Bovada/Bodog’s. Kudos.
Casino. When I was first getting this freeroll setup. I took the casino for about $100, playing slots, no less. A good thing too, since the $100 freeroll prize pool is coming out of my player balance. You guys who win, know your prizes are brought to you by my lucky streak on the Big Top Circus slot game.
What can I say. I am a sucker for taking shots at progressive jackpots every now and then. Carbon Casino combined jackpots are over $4,000,000 right now.
As far as poker goes, for USA residents, it is one of the best choices we have left. A tournament expert could make a living off of their guarantees. Very common to see big overlays here.
Good luck! If you have questions or problems, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or comment below.